2011年2月16日 星期三

Fail

    Today we did the first experiment for the science fair project, and we failed. Our topic is about coming up with a math formula when same volume of water, coke, and oil are put in glass cups. We couldn’t go on with the experiment cause there were no more oil left. I was the person needed to bring oil, but I brought only a small bottle, so we couldn’t move on anymore when there the oil was done. I felt kinda sorry for my teammates cause they looked pissed off, maybe that’s because they’re nervous about not getting a good result for the science fair that is coming up next week. I really don’t want to be a burden to the group, and I hope everyone can be happy, so I guess I have to give what my group members want at the very first time. Or else, this last year memory of science fair wouldn’t be awesome at all.

沒有留言:

張貼留言