2011年2月28日 星期一

Own Day-off

    Today is 228, which is a national holiday, but our school doesn’t have day-off. However, I still stay at home today no that I forget today is regular school day, but because my enterotritis hasn’t recovered yet. This time the enterotritis is probably the longest one I’ve ever had. In the past, I could always get well within two days. However, I’m still ill after four days this time, and this means that I’ve been eating rice porridge for a decent time. Now, I only think that having a healthy body is the happiest thing on Earth because one can enjoy all kinds of delicious food without worrying about their stomach. These days, I’m pretty jealous about my parents and brother because they get to eat tasty food and I can’t. Moreover, my saliva would become unstoppable as long as the palatable food are served. For a person like me who loves eating, I hope that I can quickly get well and start having some toothsome food.

沒有留言:

張貼留言