2011年2月28日 星期一

So Sick, So Weak

  Since last Friday, my stomachache was really painful, and I felt dizzy and wanted to throw up all the time. After eating only rice porridge for every meal these two days, I think that I’m getting better, so I went to the restaurant with my family for lunch today. However, I think my stomach situation is getting worse and I possibly have enterogastritis. Tonight, I rush to the bathroom at least five times, and I can’t even imagine how could I sit through one period course. Every time I finish eating, my stomach would start to twist within two minutes, thus there’s no room for me to digest. I really hate being so sick like this because I would miss school and basketball practices. I hope eating one more day of rice porridge tomorrow I can be healthy again.

沒有留言:

張貼留言