2011年3月2日 星期三

I'm Back!

     Today I’m finally able to go back to school, and I’m happy about it because that means I’m getting well. The first thing that my friends ask when they see me is am I feeling better, and I feel pretty warm when they do so. Also, it’s my first time to realize that how good it feels when being cared. I heard that two or three other people also have enterogratitis, and many others are sick. These days due to extreme climate change, lots of people get sick easily, so it’s important to protect oneself from exposing to any danger. Today is my last day for eating rice porridge, and I’m excited that I can get away from that tasteless thing tomorrow. I hope that my healthy condition can stay as long as possible because I’m really afraid that I’ll get enterogratitis thus eating rice porridge again.

沒有留言:

張貼留言