2011年1月31日 星期一

Dats Right Men!

   Today, I attend a party that is held by some doctors, and the main point of this party is to let every children know each other better. Almost every children provide some shows, but not me cause I don’t know what should I do. Anyway, I’m kinda forced to go up to the stage and sing a song, which is not cool cause I don’t have enough time to prepare and shock all the rest of the people. However, when everyone’s getting high, I’m getting hyper. I just couldn’t let the microphone leave my hand, and I just keep on singing and singing. At that time, I could feel my voice really come out cause I’m less nervous when everyone’s not putting their focus on me. I feel super awesome cause everyone, including Mama and Papa, are surprised how good I can sing, and they just enjoy listening to my songs. Whoa! I love the kind of feeling that I’m the star of the whole show. At first, I think I’m doomed for not preparing any talent show, but now, things change. I go to KTV very often, and now it’s the time to show off: I can sing every song, and sing them well. The party is gnarly not only I get to feel like an idol and amaze everyone, but also I get more familiar with many other children and I add them on Facebook!

沒有留言:

張貼留言