2011年1月11日 星期二

Pain, Sore, Tiresome

    Today the basketball practice is all about training our physical strength rather than basketball skills. Last Monday and Wednesday, I didn’t attend the practices because I was studying for the final exam, and I can completely feel that my physical strength is way behind others who came. The first thing we do is running stairs for five times, which we should have finished every run within 1 minute and 55 seconds. The stairs are pretty crowded today because not only our basketball teams are doing training there, but also that of Kuang-Fu’s. After five rounds are done, my thighs are so sore that I don’t even have the effort to life them up. The second thing is push-up, which I’m not able to reach the required amount. We should do 20 push-ups within 45 seconds, however I could only do 15. For the rest of the rounds, I’m getting worse, which the amount of push-ups I’m doing is decreasing due to extreme sore arms. Third thing is lifting up the Thomas ball while making great strides in order to train our back thigh muscle. The Thomas ball is so heavy that my hands can sometimes lose catching it. The last thing is the swimming, which is also to train our back muscle, of the waist. After today, I have a feeling that tonight my arms, my waist, and my thighs would be in super sore condition. What’s more painful is that the sore might spread all over my body tomorrow!

沒有留言:

張貼留言