2011年1月13日 星期四

Relaxing Time

   After the finals and college application are done, senior can finally have some time to relax. Some classes have become less stressful, and we even can study on our own while the teacher is lecturing since our grades have already been sent out. For two classes of the British Literature class, we are watching the movie “A Knight’s Tale.” It’s pretty rare that we can have such entertainment in such a stressful class, thus I feel especially glad that we don’t have to do anything in the class. This week I‘ve been pretty loose: I only tell myself to finish one homework assignment per day because I don’t want to go back to the life of senior hell again, never! Within two weeks is the Lunar New Year break, and I hope teachers won’t be cruel and life can still be so easy until then.

沒有留言:

張貼留言