2011年1月6日 星期四

One Last Time

   Today is the last day that I have to prepare for the final, and then the seniors can have parties! Again, about five students go to Mr. Dahl’s classroom and study for testing materials, especially “Macbeth” because there are 46 questions about it. The topic that I’m most afraid of and unconfident about is “From the Paradise Lost: Fall of Satan” because I don’t know what the whole story is going on even after reading it. Recently, I find out that group studying is really useful since everyone can exchange different ideas and opinions. For haven’t sleeping well for so many days, I can feel that I’m going to fall apart anytime. The only thing that makes me move on is the thought: this final is especially important, after I’m done, then I can truly relax and enjoy the rest of the senior life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言