2011年1月5日 星期三

Stressed Out!!!

    Today, six seniors (including me) stay after school in Mr. Dahl classroom to prepare for the essay questions tomorrow. Before entering the classroom, I have already done research for each question, but only the first one has the most thorough information. Having all this things, the only problem is that I don’t know how to put them into an essay with a good thesis statement. The after school learning session really helps a lot because after I ask Mr. Dahl some questions, it feels like I’m enlightened. I finally understand how should I organize all my facts, what should I include in the essay to gain more points, and how to show the readers what I’m going to talk about directly in the thesis. Tonight, I have to finish three outlines, but I don’t know whether I can accomplish this task since I didn’t have much sleeping time yesterday due to Calculus cramming. I hope tomorrow the Gods of Pukapie could bless me and give us essay topic number 1-the one that I’m most ready, most prepared.

沒有留言:

張貼留言