2011年1月14日 星期五

Grill!!

    Today my dinner is special-grilling food. There is a new grilling shop at the China-Da night market, so I join with Allen, Mindy, Sylvia, Antony, and Claire to go try out the new restaurant. While choosing food to be grilled, my hands couldn’t stop because my eyes shine as I see food, and I become a greedy person. When other people see this, they’re all shocked because my basket is already full and I’m putting more food inside. In the end, I have 15 grilling, which is the most amount and the most expensive. There is no vegetable in my choice, only meat, which is pretty unhealthy. In addition, the meat quality is overall good and delicious. While waiting other people’s grilling to be done, I finish my pack when standing outside of the restaurant talking to others, which makes me feel so full.

沒有留言:

張貼留言