2011年1月10日 星期一

Frankenstein

   Today I watch the film “Frankenstein” from 1994. Originally, I thought it would be boring, but I think it’s the most enjoyable one of the five movies after watching it. For many years, I have been thinking that Frankenstein is the weird looking guy. Until today, I finally realize that Frankenstein is actually the scientist who has great ambition of trying to bring death people back to their lives. To me, I don’t think that Frankenstein is a horror movie; it’s pretty touching and melancholy rather. Although Frankenstein’s motivation is really good, it’s far beyond his capability. Also, I think it’s irresponsible of him to just leave his experimental product alone after he creates it. I like the film pretty much because there are lots of epics, which rouse my interest constantly. In addition, I learn from the film that people shouldn’t set goals that are too unreachable, or else it would have sad or unhappy results.

沒有留言:

張貼留言