2011年3月3日 星期四

Almost Blind

     Today when I wake up, the first thing I feel is that my eyes are extremely sore, and I guess that’s because I only sleep for three hours and with lights all on. I could hardly stay awake during each class period, and I easily fall asleep within two minutes. In the afternoon, I stay after school for SPIMUN, and my energy has reached its limit. I couldn’t count how many times my eyes closed, how long I fell asleep, and how many materials I missed. I really do hope that I can stay awake, however, I try my best and I failed. My eyes are so sore that water soon come running down from them as I close my eyes. This uncomfortable feeling makes me think that I'm going to be blind if my eyes were open for one more second. Sleeping in class publicly and showing disrespect to teacher are the least things I want to do. I only have one homework for tomorrow, and I can finally go to bed early today.

沒有留言:

張貼留言