2011年3月8日 星期二

Smoothless

   Recently, my basketball practices aren’t very smooth because I always get scold by Mr. Li. He said that I should use my brain to play, which means that when I see problems happening on the court, I should quickly think of ways of solve them at that instant. I’m not happy with my performance, and I feel pretty upset. Seeing all my teammates are having clear thoughts and always knowing what’s going on, I feel that I’m falling behind, and I have to catch on as soon as possible in order to stay on the court longer. But, I’m afraid things wouldn’t be so easy as I wise because I could only attend at most five more practices until the end of this season. There are so many activities around this time, so I would miss lots of practice time. I only hope that I could truly learn what Mr. Li has taught us and use it efficiently on the court.

沒有留言:

張貼留言