2011年3月17日 星期四

High School Stereotype

  Today is the third day of Spirit week, and its High School Stereotype day. The seniors are divided into three groups, which are basketball team players, emo, and characters from a movie called “Mean Girls.” Again, the seniors have the most spirit than other classes do. Whenever taking pictures, the seniors can always fill the stage, which looks pretty impressive. Although today should be full of spirit and energy, I fall asleep in afternoon’s classes. During the first period after lunch, I’m so tired that it takes me lots of effort for my eyes to open. While others are presenting their speech, I couldn’t stand the calling from the sleep, so I fall asleep. Falling asleep directly in front of the speaker is really an impolite thing, and I’m sorry for the presenters. But I truly try my best for staying awake, it’s just I fail.

沒有留言:

張貼留言