2011年3月11日 星期五

PD Day

  Today is PD day, which usually should be day-off for students, but I still go to school to take the AP Calculus AB practice exam. I didn’t really prepare for the exam, thus I think it’s pretty difficult. Moreover, I think that I wouldn’t get a good score on this exam even though I already tried my best. After around three and a half hour of torturing, I finally got back home. Originally, I planned to stay at school and do some homework. However, I think that I really needed to relax after the long test. As for result, me and my family went to the movie theater and watched “I am Number Four” at night. There are lots of fighting scenes that contain supernatural powers in the film, so I think it’s really cool. After watching the movie, I have only one thought, which is this film is just like the combination of both Superman and Transformers. The whole movie is pretty exciting, and I bet one would never fall asleep. I really recommend people to go watch this thrilling movie as soon as possible; it’s pretty good.

沒有留言:

張貼留言