2011年3月14日 星期一

Kaoshung Trip

     Today is the last day of the three days Kaoshung family trip. My mother, my brother, and I went to a town called Mei-Nung today and made our own umbrellas. Mei-Nung is famous for the paper umbrellas, and there are various kinds of drawings on each umbrella. After finish making the umbrellas, we went downstairs and shopped for a while. We bought one pretty umbrella, and my brother and I decided that we can take it to Canada. It must be really cool when seeing such traditional stuff in a foreign country. I also got to see many kinds of toys that I played when I was two or three years old, which I seldom see nowadays. This trip is really fun because I not only got to go to the amusement park, but also had a chance to learn how to make my unique umbrella. Moreover, Kaoshung’s weather is always sunny and people are passionate, which make me want to move and live there.

沒有留言:

張貼留言