2011年3月7日 星期一

Is this true?

     Today me and my family spent the whole afternoon did the most unbelievable thing, which was preparing for my prom dress. I haven’t worn any kind of dress since I was three years old, and it’s hard for me to imagine that I’m going to wear one in a month. Mom brought me to the wedding store and I tried many different kinds of dresses. Whenever I stood in front of the mirror, seeing myself dressed up like that, it felt so weird, so awkward, and so unfamiliar. The whole afternoon my business was just finding a dress that would fit me, and I finally got one. An exciting news was that I could wear sneakers rather than high heels on that day since the dress is long enough to cover up my shoes. I really don’t know how am I supposed to face everyone when wearing a dress; I wish time could fly faster that day so I will feel less embarrassed.

沒有留言:

張貼留言