2010年11月22日 星期一

An Easy Day

    Today is an easy day for me because I don’t have any work to do at home and I finish most of my assignments in class. Tomorrow, the girls basketball team is going to play games for whole day. Thus, I can have all day off and just need to get a good rest today. Also, the basketball practice isn’t too tiring because the coach is afraid we might get injured and not be able to play tomorrow. Today, we just run through basic strategies we’ve learned before and shoot around. I think my shooting was in a really bad condition because I didn’t get into as many hoops as I wished. I guessed all I could do to make the situation better is to practice more. I really hope tomorrow I can shoot more accurately, to perform my used-to-be well shooting skill. So, I can help the team to gain more scores on such important games.

沒有留言:

張貼留言