2010年11月24日 星期三

Indian Restaurant

     Today is the Professional Teacher Development day, so all students have a day off. At lunch, my mom brought me to a new restaurant that serves Indian food. The walls of the restaurant were painted with bright orange with green on the side, and they were playing Indian music. Indian food is famous for its curry, so we ordered curry-related food and tasted two different kinds of curry. One is spicier, and the other one is sweeter, which I prefer more. Also, we had baked pastry, which is another kind of Indian cuisine. Although this is my first time trying Indian food, I think it was pretty delicious. After the special lunch, we had a walk. Due to yesterday’s exciting games, my arms, my legs, even my butt were extremely sore that I had to move slowly so it would be less painful and tiring. Thus, I wasn’t able to walk for long distance, so we headed back home with only 10 minutes of walking.

沒有留言:

張貼留言