2010年11月25日 星期四

Fun Basketball Game

    Today, I had a special basketball game against Angel, Bella, Vicki, and Caroline. My teammates were Esther, Enya, Julie, and me. At first the game was only between Angel, Bella, and me, but I decided to drag more people in because that would be more fun. After the discussion of the senior sports day booth, Angel and I were pumped up to go upstairs and settled the duel. This basketball game was different from the ones that I had before because both basketball team members and non-team members involved. As a member of the PAS Girls Basketball team, there was no reason for me to lose the game because that would be too embarrassing. Thus, I tried my best to play hard. For the first 5 minutes, the opposing team had already gotten two points ahead of us, and I started to worry that I couldn’t win. So, I played more seriously, and finally our team shot in three hoops after ten minutes. After 15 minutes of the short yet fun basketball game, the final result was 3:2. Although I didn’t shoot in many baskets, I’m still glad that our team won the game.

沒有留言:

張貼留言