2010年11月17日 星期三

The Longest and the most Tiring Test

   Today, I have the longest and the most tiring test in International Relations class. The test is mainly about the book that we are reading recently, Stones into Schools by Greg Mortenson. Even though I miss some chapters in the book, I can still answer all questions because most of them are opinion ones. Although there are 16 questions only, there are follow ups, and all of them are short answers. There is no single multiple choice question on the test, which I find hard to believe. Mr. Wahlgren allows us to use the book and to have the whole period to test, but I’m still not able to finish on time. I spend about 2.5 hours and finally finish the test, and Mr. Wahlgren even jokes about that he can publish a book just with my answer. My hands are extremely sore after writing for 3 pages long answers.

沒有留言:

張貼留言