2010年11月16日 星期二

Second Basketball Dance Practice

  Today is the second time when I practice the basketball dance for the Christmas performance. The senior class prepares a show which needs everyone’s participation. Since this is my last year at PAS, I want to join events that could be long-lasting and memorable. Thus, I decided to do the basketball dance. Moreover, I could learn some dancing skill while the dance is about my favorite thing-basketball.
  Antony is the choreographer of the whole dance, and we learned some new moves today. The practice today isn’t as tiring as last time, and I think it’s because I’m more familiar with the fast beat of the song and we didn’t do so many moves like the first time practice. Until now, we only complete one-half of the song, but there are only few weeks away from the Christmas show. I hope I can be able to remember all the moves and give my best shot.

沒有留言:

張貼留言