2010年11月29日 星期一

TV Day

      Today I am so lazy that I couldn’t believe how did I become like this. When I woke up around noon, the first thing I did was watching TV. I told myself to go do homework right after lunch, but I was still sitting on the couch and playing with the remote. Time flies faster when people are doing entertaining stuffs, so it was night when I opened my eyes again. I fell asleep while watching TV, and when I woke up it was dinner time. Although I kept telling my brain and was trying hard to pull myself out of the strong desire of watching TV, I just couldn’t get off the couch. Again, I watched for several more hours. There seemed like a magic power coming out from the TV that attracted me deeply; I’m just a TV person. When I realized that I had to finish my assignments for tomorrow, it was already late at night. I don’t know whether I can go to bed tonight; I just hope that I can be able to turn in everything on time tomorrow.

沒有留言:

張貼留言