2010年11月30日 星期二

No more sleeping in class

    After the third period ended today, I was excited because I survived through the whole AP European History class. The class time is after lunch, so I would always fall asleep around 12:30. In my heart, I knew that it’s bad to sleep in class because I would miss what Mr. Jones were talking about thus couldn’t write down the notes, which resulted in low grades on test. In addition, Mr. Jones is really a nice teacher, whom I also prefer his teaching method. In the class, we could not only listen to many interesting stories, but also acquire lots of knowledge. By not letting myself being so irresponsible, I decided to bring computer to class for note-taking rather than writing them down by hand. Surprisingly, I stayed awake for the whole class, and I even asked questions. From now on, I decided that I would bring my computer to class every time, so I could actually learn stuffs.

沒有留言:

張貼留言