2010年12月27日 星期一

Alumni Party

   Today is the Alumni Party, which is held at the Hsinchu Ambassador Hotel, and starts from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm. When I get to the hotel, I’m shocked by the scene that there are lots of people lining up for elevators. It’s not only my first time to see three elevators are crowded with people, but also my first experience of waiting for 10 minutes just to go up. However, I take the escalator with other attendants rather than the elevator to go upstairs because three elevators seem stuck: neither showing the sign of going up nor down. When we finally get to the 11 floor, there aren’t lots of people, so there is waiting again. I meet some of the alumni from last year, and it’s pretty happy and exciting to see them again after so long. While waiting for others to come, me and the alumni talk and take some pictures. Finally, the last group arrives, and everyone can start eating after 1 hour of waiting. Although there is never-ending waiting today, I still enjoy the party because the food is delicious and it feels good to see old friends again.

沒有留言:

張貼留言