2010年12月2日 星期四

Three games in a row

    Today after school, I went to the sixth floor and was ready to have the basketball game with Frank Wu. I, Esther, Bella, and Julie were in a team, and Frank’s team had Vincent and Ping. Although the game was 3 against 4, I think it’s still unfair because Vincent is on the basketball team, and Ping is a great shooter. After the first game ended, we were behind by 2 points. I was reluctant to admit that we lost, so I suggested to play another game. When the second game ended, our team finally got the victory, and it felt great.
    Right after two basketball games, I had another one waiting for me. This time, I and Julie were on the same team, and Esther and Bella were on the other team. It was really hard to concentrate when playing with Bella and Julie because they were so funny that I laughed hard, and even my stomach was sore from laughing too much. Also, I couldn’t use all my effort when trying to grab the ball from Esther’s hand because I wasn’t focused. Moreover, my shooting was really bad today. There were so many chances that Julie gave me the ball, but I failed to get it in. For the final result, our team lost, and I think this should blame on me. In addition, I was embarrassed and sad since I’m in the basketball team. I determined to have another game with them next week, and I don’t want to taste the feeling of losing again.

沒有留言:

張貼留言