2010年12月20日 星期一

Christmas Break

   Today I wake up at noon, which I haven’t done so for a long time. Christmas break is a great time for me to regain my energy, my 8 hours sleeping time that I lose due to heavy school work. Although we have two weeks off, we still can’t really relax at this year’s Christmas break because seniors have finals right after the first week school starts. In addition, these final grades are especially important since they determine whether one can get into the college one wants. I have planned through my break that I should do homework, study for final exams, and start my college application. For first three days of the break, I’ve been acting pretty lazy, and I did almost no work at all. Tonight, I watch TV again for whole 6 hours, and this should be the last time for doing so. For the rest of the break, I tell myself I have to begin to work harder so that I can have less pressure next year.

沒有留言:

張貼留言