2010年12月28日 星期二

My Old School

   Today, I return to my old schoolSanmin Junior High School, to ask for transcripts. It’s been three years, and the school still looks the same. Standing in the office, it feels like I'm back to old times again, being a middle school student. Hearing the bell rings, my memory at Sanmin are all brought back. More surprisingly, some teachers even recognize me and call out my name; I don’t think I’m a student who would be remembered because I’m not either having excellent academic performance or always breaking rules. However, I’m only able to recall few teachers’ last name rather than their whole name, and some of them I just forget what their called. This time’s return, I have to thank the office staffs for being so helpful and efficient that I get my English transcripts within such a short time. In addition, I have to especially thank Mrs. Lo, who used to be my English teacher. She still remembers that I’m called “Teresa,” and she helps me on translating award. We chat for a while, and she knows that I’m going to Canada to study. Also, she said that I have to go visit her when I finish studying college, and I’ll definitely keep this promise since deep in my heart, I really appreciate what Mrs. Lo has done for me.

沒有留言:

張貼留言