2010年12月8日 星期三

Long Time No See, Basketball Dance

    Next Tuesday is the Christmas Performance, and today some of the seniors finally finish learning the whole piece of basketball dance. There is one move that I would never forget how to do because I practice for a lot of times. When Antony teaches everyone this move, all the others seem to be doing it quite well. But, I am the only one who has trouble doing it. This move is to put the ball behind your back, throw it over your head, and catch it. I just don’t get the key to do the action successfully. After I practice for several times, I still can’t throw the ball to the front. I’m nervous because I don’t want to ruin everyone, destroy the whole dance. So I ask Esther for help, and she teaches me. After she tells me that I have to use the power of my wrists to throw the ball rather than my arms, my brain seem to be illuminated. I’m excited because I finally know how to do this cool move. Although we know the whole basketball dance, it’s still pretty messy. There are still two more practices, and I hope we can be more organized. So on Tuesday, we can do the dance well no stage.

沒有留言:

張貼留言