2010年12月6日 星期一

Sunburn Again!

   Today, most of the students were tired, and their body parts were sore due to Sports Day effect. Also, lots of people got sunburn. It sounds ridiculous for people getting sunburn on December, coldest of the year. I think my situation of sunburn is the most severe one because not only there are obvious red spots across my chin and on my nose, but also my neck is surrounded by a circle of redness. I don’t even know how did I get such sunburn, so serious. The stripe across my face was funny; it looked like some super hero’s mask. I remembered the sunburn at my neck was just exactly at the same spot where the juniors went to Camp Yilan last year. The feeling of sunburn was pretty awful and painful. I felt just like someone was using a needle poking at me, and every burned part was burning, especially my neck. The only way to ease the uncomfortable situation was to use Alo Vera, which can cool the burned part down. So, whenever I felt that my body was going to burn, I rushed to the bathroom and quickly put on the cooling medicine. I hope I can recover as soon as possible because sunburn is really troublesome and irritating: my face feels dry all the time, and my neck hurts a lot when my clothes just slightly touch that part of the skin. I don’t want to experience the skin peeling-off again because it’s definitely a nightmare.

沒有留言:

張貼留言