2010年12月15日 星期三

Tournament Day 2

  Today is the second day of the basketball tournament, and both boys and girls basketball teams have two games to play. I think I play a lot better than yesterday because I know what I’m doing on the court, where should I run to shoot, how should I help my teammates when they’re stuck. Also, I didn’t get tired right after the game starts. In fact, I think I have abundant energy because I’m able to run through the whole 40 minutes without getting exhausted. Today’s games are also the first time that I fell down on the court, and I think this is because my shoes are too slippery. My shoes are worn out, and I think it’s going to tear apart if I keep wearing it. It’s actually pretty cool to see my shoes are in such condition because it’s the first time that I torture them. Also, I get a big bruise on my knee when I try to steal the ball from the other team. It’s really hurt because I feel hard to walk, and I think she’s also in the same condition since our knees bump together.
    Again, our defense is pretty well, and still we need to work on our offense. Although we lose the game: the score is 7 to 27 when against Hsinchu Kao Shan, and the point is 3 to 56 when opposing Shu-Kuan Girls High School, Mr. Li is happy today because he sees we are showing our attitude. We need to trust in ourselves that we can do it, we can beat them. If we’re depressed at the very first period, then we would only result in going after the other school, which is tiresome. Tomorrow, there’s one more game for the girls. Go Typhoons!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言