2010年12月17日 星期五

Winter Dance

   Today is the last day of school, and also the Winter Dance. This year, I’m a waiter, so I have to dress all black. I decide to be a waiter this year because I found out it was boring when I came to the dance last year because I didn’t know how to dance. In addition, I was even washing the cups at the back, which I found more interesting. This year, I think it’s pretty fun to be waiters because we can mix different kinds of drinks with various colors of syrups by using the shaking cups and come up with specials. At first, I don’t know which drink should mix together with which syrup, and Julie teaches me. After several try outs, I become more familiar and use my creativity to create new products. I really feel like I’m a bartender, and people say I can work at night club as a second job. When everyone rushes to the table ordering drinks, it’s a time challenging us how fast can we make one drink. We have to make tasteful drinks fast so that customers wouldn’t be irritated. Almost everyone orders Julie’s Special, which is really delicious.
    Although I didn’t dance much this year, I still think this year’s winter dance is greater than that of last year. When I go down to the dance floor during fast songs, people pull me in and tell me to dance, but I just don’t know how to. I just stand there and smile, which I think extinguishes people’s hyper emotion, and I feel kind of sorry to my friends. During slow songs, I get to dance, and it’s pretty memorable because it’s my first time. My feet are sore due to standing too long, but I think it’s worth it since the dance is so perfect.

沒有留言:

張貼留言