2010年12月13日 星期一

Senior Xmas Performance Practice

  Today is Sunday, but I still go to school because seniors have to practice the dances. Most people arrive around 2:30 pm because that’s when the practice starts, however I’m not able to make it that early since I have tutor. When I get to school, it’s around 5:30 pm, and I see lots of people, not only the seniors, are there. After everyone finishes the dinner, we gather at the dance room and start reviewing the steps of Time Warp, which is the dance that all seniors participate in. My favorite part in the Time Warp is when everyone lines up together because it seems impressive. When the Time Warp is done, the rest stays and practice the basketball dance. Although I still miss some moves, I think I’m familiar with most of the parts. For tomorrow’s rehearsal, I must remember all the steps and not having any mistake due to the fact that it would be the last time practice. Seniors have been working hard for preparing the shows, and I believe that we’re the most attractive also the best.

沒有留言:

張貼留言