2010年12月21日 星期二

Late Lunch

   Today is the first day of the productive-week, so I do homework after I wake up at 10:30 am. After I finish Act 4 of The Tragedy of Macbeth, it’s already lunch time, and I thought I can take a rest since my brain works so hard in the morning. However, Mom and Dad haven’t come up yet, so I have to wait for them to finish their work. I thought they would have been done with their work within 30 minutes, but I waited and waited for a long time, until my brain is dizzy, my limbs are cold, and my lip is pale. I decide to eat some cookies because there’s a great chance that I faint if I wait any longer. I couldn’t even do any homework since my brain can’t run, so I just play games and listen to music while waiting. When we’re finally going out for lunch, it’s already 3:00 pm! Today’s lunch is the latest in my life, and I learn that the feeling of hunger is really disturbing and uncomfortable, I really don’t like it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言