2010年12月10日 星期五

Xmas Performance Rehearsal

    Today the whole school went down to Kuang-Fu gym to run through the Christmas Performance on next Wednesday. Seniors had lots of dances, which were mostly choreographed by Antony. I participated in the basketball dance and the last dance. I wasn’t familiar enough of both dances due to less practice time. Next week, everything is bunched up: 3 days basketball games, final exam, and the Christmas Performance. This week is like an energy testing tryout because all basketball team players have to practice their dances after the basketball practice. I don’t want to look bad on stage, especially I’m a senior: I’m eager to leave a wonderful memory in my mind. This Sunday, the seniors will go to school and practice all the dances. Everyone is putting so much effort and trying so hard, so I mustn’t be the one who destroy everything. I hope all the seniors can do perfectly on stage.

沒有留言:

張貼留言